MyEm0.ComWelcome to TeddyMuffin's blog MyEm0.Com Visit my blog anytime ok? ♥MyEm0.Com Btw, No stalking!!MyEm0.Com For those who came here to complain or what so ever please, F*CK off MyEm0.Com *cough* I mean "leave" MyEm0.Com
Disclaimer

No spamming and no insulting !!! :) that's all hehehohohuhu
Check this out! click it ;)




Memories :3 My life Human beings My Beloved ♥ Wishes before my grave :)
I am ME
こんにちは みなさん!!!♥

わたしわミイ-さんです!
今年じゅナナさいです!
わたしわがくせいです!
Nice to meet ya
My name is Teddy :)
I am 17 years young
Still a student
MyEm0.ComDoing...
Feeling : ___wierd____
Eating : ___Brains____
Doing : ___Breathing____
Watching : ___Screens____
Eating : ___Saliva____

MyEm0.ComSpill the beans!!!!




MyEm0.ComRotten Things
December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 | July 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 |

LMFO
China
Lean back.
Disappointed.
WOW
Hol Hol~
Holiday
Weird but catchy song.
Tiramisu ♥
Internship !?

MyEm0.ComBoomchacha

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
MyEm0.Com Me & Cherry & Fluffy
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
MyEm0.Com Unforgettable Memories
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
MyEm0.Com Presents that are Delivered and Received
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Sayonara
Written at Wednesday, March 21, 2012 | back to top

Changing blog again. ._.
Click ♣~ME~ ♣ to jump to my other blog.